Friday, March 28, 2014

MakeUPbyKIANI March Favorites Spring Edition



Morphe Brushes 35 Shadow Palette (Dupe for urban Decay’s Electric Palette)
The recent leak of Urban Decay’s Electric Palette brought up the traditional anxiety most MUA’s get when a new product launches.  Will I get it before it sales out?  Luckily, I remembered I purchased the 35B Color Glam Palette from Morphe Brushes while attending the Bonner Brother’s Midwinter Hair Show.  The palette has several shades that are “electric” in hue.  So without personally swatching the Urban Decay palette, I am inclined to create some looks for those of us that want “a pop of color” for  Spring. This palette has several yummy transition shades just right for Spring.  There are at least 18 matte shades and the remaining 17 shadows are shimmery or satin in texture.  I can tell by swatching these, I’m going to be in my studio for hours.  My imagination is popping with possibilities of color combos.  For sure this palette offers limitless options.  The cost during the show was amazing, $12.50 versus the standard $40 and up for a high end brands such as Urban Decay.  So without much more thought, I’m ready to create.  Stay Tuned…
Available for 19.95 USD:
http://www.morphebrushes.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=60_74&product_id=647

Morphe Blushes in a few words highly pigmented and easy to travel with.  I love having this array of colors in one unit.  It opens the door for creating on all skin types and compliments the new Spring Trendy colors of 2014 like a dream.  The price was very reasonable, but best of all it allows people the opportunity to add blush back into their everyday routine.  I say contour, blush, and highlight! 
Available for 15.95 USD at:
http://www.morphebrushes.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=60_74&product_id=603

Inglot #77 Gel Liner:  Those of you that follow me know I only like things that work.  I also hate ordering things online but I will have to make an exception for this product.  I was pleasantly surprised to find Inglot at the Bonner Brothers International trade show in February.  I had heard so many great things about it, I was compelled to purchase two; one for me and one for my kit.  After playing with this liner I have no complaints.  I love the intensity, silkiness, wear ability, and mostly ease in application.  Of all the gel liners I have used in the past, this product has reached Holy Grail status for me.
Available for 12.00 USD:

 http://www.beautylish.com/s/inglot-cosmetics-matte-collection-amc-eyeliner-gel-77?gclid=COzi0cHytb0CFYN0Ogod3EYAYQ

Ella Nicole Vivid Dream Lip Gloss:  OMG!!!! I love the wash of color this offers.  It can be worn with or without something underneath.  Looks like a watermelon in full bloom. It’s not sticky or tacky in texture.  With bold eyes or the natural glow this lip gloss is oh so necessary.


http://myellanicole.com/services.html#!/~/category/id=8987268&inview=product28680545&offset=0&sort=normal


Watch ME!



No comments:

Post a Comment