Saturday, April 16, 2016

Freetress Equal Brazilian Natural L Part Wig - Danity OP61327

Hey Guys! I have found the prettiest, fullest, blondest unit, so of course I have to share.  This unit is what I would call my special occasion unit.  The layers are so insane, I literally slipped it on my head and transformed into someone else.  I usually like a more golden blonde but to my surprise this color was surely an eye catcher.  If your not into the platinum blonde color but think the style is nice you will be glad to know this unit comes in a variety of colors!  Be sure to thumbs up this video if you want me to review it in another color.  Also, as always Subscribe to my channel if you haven't already, share this video with a friend with a passion for all things glam, and until next time, XOXO, Kiani

Thanks to SacredGoddess Ink on Youtube for reviewing this unit in the platinum blonde color which inspired my purchase. The link to her review is below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61RYW_oRwA8

Unit Details:
SNGHair Freetress Equal Brazilian Natural Wig - Danity
Color OP61327
Synthetic L Part Lace Front
2 combs in front, 1 in the back, and adjustable straps
22 inches
Volume and Density perfection
Parting at least 3 inches
No plucking necessary
Layers sold me on this unit
Minimal tangling
No shedding

Wishes:
Unit roots could have been a bit lighter
Wig construction perfect if not for miscut weft in the front of the unit...easily camouflaged however.

Purchased from wigtypes.com http://www.wigtypes.com/freetress_equal_synthetic_hair_lace_deep_invisible_l_part_lace_front_wig_danity.php

MakeUP Details:
Spring Mattes Smokey Eye Featuring Morphe 35N Palette
https://youtu.be/J1t6Hvc518k

Very pleased with pricing, quickness of delivery and product selection.
Watch ME!


No comments:

Post a Comment