Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Easy Summer MakeUP Tutorial - Orange Lips


Hey Guys!  My Easy Summer Tutorial is one of the easiest yet!  The trick, conceal, bronze, and apply a pop of color.  I was in the mood to create something a little less time consuming due to my looming vacation (at the time) and of course, the newest rage “Orange Lips” being the focal of my face.  Also, I wear my hair up a lot but the top knot featured in this video is a major accomplishment, no extensions on my vacay needed!!!! Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this tutorial.  Thanks so much for those that requested this look, please keep the request coming!  XOXO, Kiani
Products Used:
Prep:
L’Oreal Hydra fresh Toner
Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Moisturizer
Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector Primer

Contour/Highlight
MAC Studio Sculpt NC44
MAC Mineralized Foundation NC 50 (contour)                                 
ELF Bronzer St. Lucia
MAC Mineralized Powder Medium/Deep

Brows:
MAC NC 42 Concealer
MAC Strut Brow Pencil
Anastasia of Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Auburn
Motives Color Correcting Quad
************Brow Tutorials************


Eyes:
MAC Indianwood PaintPot
LoracProTOGo Chai
Morphe Blush orange shade as transition
Lashes Hollywood Wispy (be sure to trim edges to fit your eye!)
L’Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes Mascara

Lips:
Taupe Liner
MAC Morange Lippie

Nails:
Sally Hansen Triple Shine Play Kol 240
Sally Hansen Dream Sequins 320

 Watch ME!










No comments:

Post a Comment