Saturday, May 17, 2014

My Orange Obsession Top 5 Lipstick Swatches


Hey Guys! The color for  Summer 2014 is “Orange!!!”  I have fallen in love with this trend.  I have been on the hunt for any and everything orange and so far my lipstick collection has amassed five hues or orange I wanted to share.  I have swatched them for you and trust me this color looks amazing on every complexion.  There are hues of peach to a true orange to cure every girls obsession with this Summer 2014 trend. Now, orange you glad I am obsessed with this color?  HA, HA.  XOXO, Kiani

To create look seen here visit the link below!
Drugstore inspired:
Orange Lippie from of 1-5
1.       24 Carrot Gold Wet and Wild
2.       Morange MAC
3.       Honey Love MAC
4.       RunWay Hit MAC
5.       Cremesheen Ravishing MAC

Polishes:
Play Koi by Sally Hannsen
Dream Sequins by Sally Hannsen

Watch ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment