Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Summer Proof MakeUP PSS


PSS: Summer Proof your Makeup
Prepare, Prime, and Press
Prepare your skin for the environment by applying a moisturizer with a SPF of 30 or more.
Select a primer designed for your skin type (oily or dry), squeeze a dime size amount on the tips of your fingers and press the primer into the skin your face.

Select and Stencil
Select a longwearing waterproof foundation (preferably liquid), pour a dime size amount to the top of a flat top kabuki brush and stencil (light, quick, tapping motion) the foundation onto your face.

Swivel and Set
Swivel (to swirl) your powder brush into your matte loose or press powder, sweep the powder across your face.

After following these steps, you will have just summer proofed your makeup!

My Products of Choice:
Moisturizers: Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Moisturizer.  It doesn't have an SPF of 30, but it does have collagen boosters which supplies my skin with protection from premature aging and fine lines.  My foundation also has SPF protection, therefore I like this routine.
Primer:  I love, love, love Becca Ever Matte Poreless Priming Perfector Primer.  It is an oil control, matte, pore minimizing primer.  It seems to evaporate on contact.  If you have problems with you T-Zone this is the product for you!
Foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation is my go to all day foundation.  The coverage is full and it withstands even my Zumba workouts!  It is 39.50 and sold in department stores worldwide, but it works!!! For a less expensive alternative try Revlon ColorStay.  For 13.00 or less it does supply at least 8hrs of coverage.  Nice alternative.
Powder: I use MAC Mineralized Powder in Medium Deep. I also contour, blush, and highlight my cheeks with an array of powders therefore I am covered!

Brushes: Sigma F80 Flat Top Kabuki and Sigma Powder Brush.

Watch ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment