Tuesday, May 13, 2014

MakeUPbyKIANI Drug Store Inspired


                Have you ever gotten that gut feeling, if you went to a specific store, you would be rewarded with some amazing finds?  I get this feeling all the time but I really like when that feeling leads me to an amazing score!  This video was inspired by the beauty products I found in KMART a few weeks ago.  I was pleasantly surprised with the Almay Smart Moose foundation especially.  The coverage was sheer and light but very buildable and dried fairly quickly.  This find was definitely a steal, considering it was marked down to 3.50 from 13.49!!!  To open the foundation at first I was skeptical to apply on myself, but as a freelance artist, I definitely wasn't going to throw it away.  If you watched the video you will see the sheerness yet beautiful natural coverage this foundation applies to my skin.  Moving on to the eyes, I had been wanting a cream eye liner to brighten my lower lash line so, yep, I purchased one.  I hope you all enjoy this tutorial and leave your comments and request. 

Almay Smart Moose Foundation – Medium
Maybelline Fit Concealer- Sand
Elf Bronzer/Hightlight-St. Lucia
Jordana Liquid Liner-Black
Jordana 12 hour liner- Emerald Green
Jordana 12 hour liner- Almond (New Favorite)
L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara- Black
Wet and Wild Powder-Reserve Your Cabana

Wet and Wild Nude Sugar over Don’t Blink Pink 

Watch ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment