Tuesday, July 2, 2013

MakeUPbyKIANI July Favorites



 
Hey Guys!  My July Favorites are being viewed as we speak.  I can always find new things to try but this month I made an amazing discovery.  Make Up Forever Foundation. I sampled two colors and found not too much difference between the colors yet the 173 is my best look.  I am headed to the beach soon and I will be taken the shade 177 with me as well.  Not often do I change a part of my beauty regimen but I am definitely sold on the formula and dewiness' of this foundation.  Below is a list of products that made my July Favorites list.  Let me know what products you all are loving from this list or even others.  I would love to hear from you.  Thanks for watching.  Follow me @ love_kiani on Instagram and don't forget to like and share this video.  XOXO Kiani

Foundation:
Make Up Forever 173 Amber
 
Eyes:
NYX Milk Pencil
Wet and Wild Center Stage Pallette (Desert Festival)

Lips:
Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain #05 Infinite Rose 
Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain #01 Always Red
Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain #06 Forever Fushia
MAC Candy Yum-Yum
MAC Creemshen Ravishing
MAC SISS

Nails:
Revlon Top Speed in Crystal Glow

Powders:
IMAN Sand Light Medium Press Powder
Private Label Gleaming Splender

Fragrance:
Estee Lauder Pure White Linen Breeze

Please Watch the Tutorial
 

No comments:

Post a Comment