Tuesday, July 23, 2013

MakeUPbyKIANI My New Foundation & Contouring Routine




Hey Guys.  This tutorial features the Make Up Forever High Definition Foundation.  The sheerness of this foundation transforms normal skin into a glowing canvas to add as much or as little accents as you like.  I am still a fan of Estee Lauder's Double Wear Bronze Foundation, but as always experimentation is good, especially if the end results are this amazing!  I also feature bronzing, highlighting, and low lighting to further transform my face into a bronze glow.  I hope you will find this tutorial beneficial and if nothing else, you begin experimenting for that perfect summer glow all your own.  Follow me on Instagram @ love_kiani to see my almost daily post.  As always, thanks for watching!  XOXO Kiani

Products Used:
Skin Care
Estee Lauder's Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher
Estee Lauder's Resilience Lift Face and Throat Cream

Brows:
Jordana Medium Brown Eyeliner

Concealers:
Estee Lauder's Double Wear Stay In Place Concealer- Warm Medium #9

Benefits Erase Paste - Medium

Foundation:
MakeUp Forever High Definition Foundation- Shade 173

Contour:
Estee Lauder's Double Wear Stay In Place Powder Makeup- Rich Mahogany 6C2

Highlight:
Ulta Bermuda Sand Eye shadow

Lips:
Sephora Cream Lip Stain- Infinite Rose #05

MAC Lusterglass - Bateaux

Check Me Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment