Wednesday, September 4, 2013

MakeUPbyKIANI Estee Lauder One Brand MakeUP Tutorial




Hey Guys!  This look was inspired by some of my favorite Estee Lauder products. Some of the products are new and some are discontinued, you know us makeup fanatics...we like what we like and love what we can't live without.   This tutorial was recorded the morning of my Featured Makeup Artist honor with Estee Lauder in Durham, NC.  I am in a hotel as you can tell the scenery is different and I brought my kids along because they love a hotel!  LOL.  Oh, I would love your feedback on this type of tutorial with no voice.  I love explaining things but with the sped up tutorials I can keep the time short and sweet.  Anyway, I hope you Like and Share and if you are not Subscribed, WHY NOT?

Product List:
All Estee Lauder!!!

Idealist Skin Refinisher:  I use this product daily!  It is a pore minimizing skin refinisher.  By applying Idealist, it keeps my skin even in tone and pore less therefore allowing maximum wear ability to my makeup.  Rarely do I touch up during the day!  People ask me all the time what do I use on my skin, I answer "makeup for fun but my Estee Lauder skin care is a must!"

Resilience Lift Face and Throat Moisturizer:  Due to my dry skin I prefer a crème.  Resilience Lift has collagen boosters and keeps my skin hydrated and radiant.  It has an amazing smell and a little bit goes a very long way.  I massage it on my face before my foundation during the day and after my Advanced Night Repair Serum at night.  I want to protect my skin from the environment and for me, there is no other moisturizer...for now!

Invisible Fluid Foundation:  An amazing new foundation for me.  When I am not using my Double Wear Stay In Place Foundation, Individualist is next in line when it comes to Estee Lauders' foundations.   Individualist is light yet gives an amazing medium coverage.  The color range is expansive enough to find your shade.  If you are in the market for a light, radiant, medium coverage, this foundation is for you.

Double Wear Concealer:  A long Wear concealer that doesn't crease of slip.  In the event your skin is dehydrated pair this concealer with Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum for "fatigue fighting technique."

Double Wear Stay In Place Powder in Mahogany:  I use this powder as a contour powder.  It is several shades more intense than my complexion yet it blends flawlessly.  I love that it is in a compact and a little goes a long way.

Double Wear Stay In Place Eyeshadow Crème in Buttercreme:  I use this product as a eyeshadow primer.  It can be used as a stand alone, but with powder shadows it provides all day wear.  If you have problems with eyeliner or eye shadows fading, try a crème eyeshadow.  The results are amazing.

Signature Eyeshadow Quad in Golden Opulence (Discontinued):  Although this quad is discontinued it shows the quality of Estee Lauders products.  Because it is discontinued I only pull it out on special occasions.  More permanent colors in the line to create this look would be Cyber Ruby, Cyber Gold, Onyx, and Sandbar Beige.

Beach Metals Metallic Eyeshadow:  My new favorite neutral shadow.  Gives the eyes a nice glow.

Sumptuous Extreme Mascara in Black:  Long wearing, volumizing, and non-flaking mascara!  Love, love, love!

Wild Sunset Blush: This blush is very pigmented yet gives the most radiant , true wash of color.  Adding blush on top of bronzer stabilizes the color of the contour and adds a flash of color to the cheek.

Double Wear Lip stain in Mega Mauve (Discontinued):  I wish they would bring these "lip stains" back.


Rose Tea Lip Stick:  This color is an oldie but goodie.  So rich and crème and just the right shade of pink for any season.



Watch ME!



No comments:

Post a Comment