Tuesday, December 3, 2013

MakeUPbyKIANI Blue and Green Smokey Eye


Hey Guys!  Here is the look requested by you on Instagram, my blue and green smokey eye.  I hope you enjoy recreating this look and leave your comments below.  O, be sure to like, subscribe,and share the video.  I'm looking forward to creating more smokey eye looks so be sure to leave your color combination request for me.  It is easier to reach me @love_kiani on Instagram because I receive those messages live time.  Thanks for all your support, request, and comments!  XOXO, Kiani

Products Used:

Colors Used:  Detailed instructions on blog
Urban Decay Vice 2 Damaged - Green
Urban Decay Vice 2 Madness- Blue
Urban Decay Vice 2 Love Sick- Black
MAC Texture-Peachy Brown
MAC Espresso-Dark Brown
Urban Decay Vice 2 X Rated-Pink
Blackground Paintpot

Application Process:

Apply MAC Feline Pencil kohl pencil to the line the lower water line and the top.

Blend the eyeliner out to remove harsh lines and allow the liner to bleed into a more smokey effect.  I used a tappered blending brush for precision.  Allow the shape of the eye to come to life.

Apply MAC Blackground Paint Pot on top to create intensity.

Blend into the crease of the eye with soft Brown and around the exterior of the eye to prevent the slipping of the eye liner any further.

Pat Damaged onto the ball of the eye for maximum intensity.  I use my pointer finger, feel free to use a brush.

Build lovesick to the outer v.

Begin to blend and create a halo effect around the eye.

Add some blue into the crease for a more interesting effect.  I used Maddness from the Urban Decay Vice 2 palette.

Blend, blend, blend!!!

Smoke out the bottom lash line with a flat brush with Madness and Damaged.

Apply a little pink ( X Rated) to create light on the inner portion of the eye.

Pop on some fat lashes for balance (SF 74 by Starlashes) and blend your lashes in with mascara.

Rock the look with confidence!




1 comment: