Tuesday, December 10, 2013

MakeUPbyKIANI Fall Leaves Smokey Eye




Hey Guys!  This look features my “fall leaves” tutorial.  It is a lot of my favorite fall colors combined into one, dramatic eye look.  As always I balanced the look with a shimmering cheek and nude lippie. I also switched some of my staple products such as my foundation, concealer, and brow pencil.  I still love my staples but wanted to try something different as I always encourage all of you.  To those of you that have subscribed, thanks so much for your support!  For those of you on the fence, subscribing is free and it allows you instant access once videos are released!  I’m just saying…I hope you all enjoyed this tutorial and thanks for watching.  Don’t forget to leave your comments below.  XOXO, Kiani
Product Used:
Revlon Color Stay Golden Caramel Foundation
Fit Concealer Sand Sable
Estee Lauder Double Wear Rich Mahogany
Laura Mercier Secret Setting Powder Translucent
Anastasia of Beverly Hills Medium Brown
MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot
Anastasia of Beverly Hills Crème (Lavish Palette)-transition
Anastasia of Beverly Hills Orange Soda-transition
Anastasia of Beverly Hills Rum Cake-transition
Anastasia of Beverly Hills Sienna-blending color
NYX Oolong Tea Crème Eye shadow –eye lid
MAC Beauty Marked –outer v
MAC Amber Lights- overlay Oolong Tea
MAC Bitter-final blending color
Motives Color Correcting Quad Medium- used the yellow as clean up
Anastasia of Beverly Hills Black Liner
MAC Orange-inner tear duct
MAC light touch-inner tear duct
Anastasia of Beverly Hills Moss- final sharpening color
MAC Runway Hit Matte Lip
Jordana Berry Baby Liner
Jafra Plum Gorgeous Cheek Shimmer
Kardashian Khroma Flirt Lashes
Voluminous Mascara Black
Tools/Brushes:
All Sigma
Other Visual Effects:
Nails NYX Silver Glitter
Earrings Old Navy
Sweater Limited

PonyTail 16” color 33 Model Model Extensions 

Watch ME!
http://youtu.be/YFHjOn1zJh8

1 comment:

  1. I'm speechless...love it. looking forward to recreating it. thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete