Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Get Ready With Me Neon Lips


Hey Guys! This get ready with me was so much fun to do.  I will have to include the bloopers in my next video because, there are always those moments!  Anyway, I knew I wanted to record a look for you all when I sat down but had no idea exactly I was going to create.  My Anastasia of Beverly Hills Lavish Palette (which I rarely pull out) was screaming pick me, pick me.  The look turned out to be a blended cut crease with layers of Sienna, Orange Soda, Pink Sapphire, and Black Diamond.  I paired the look with my new Sephora Luster Lip stain in Pink Flush (I absolutely love this color I call it my new Barbie pink and the eye liner used called Black Caviar has been listed under MakeUPbyKiani for a limited time by the maker’ Visions of Beauty.  Go to www.visionofbeautyevents.com for a 20% discount on this amazing new liner!  Anyway I hope you all enjoy this tutorial and how the look came together.  I suggest everyone try this look even if alternating different colors of inspiration.  Pay close attention to the amount of times I blend.  It really makes the look seamless.  Also, please check out my new fashion blog.  I’m going to start posting more OOTD especially as I make more appearance for MakeUPbyKiani. Go to simplykiani.blogspot.com.  The name says it all!  Thanks for watching and remember to subscribe, comment, like and share the videos for more tutorials from MakeUPbyKiani.  Until next time, Bye!   
Products used:
Anastasia of Beverly Hills Lavish Palette:
Sienna- Crease
Orange Soda- Blend
Cream and Ballet packed on ball of eye
Truffle, Pink Sapphire, and Black Diamond Crease Intensifier
Visions of Beauty Black Caviar Eye Liner********20% off by going to www.visionofbeautyevents.com, go under webstore, scroll to pencil gel eyeliner, click gel pencil liner MUbyKiani for discount.

MAC Prolong wear concealer NC42

ELF Bronzer St. Lucia:
ELF Link

Estee Lauder Rich Mahogany Double Matte Powder
Sephora Luster Matte Lip stain in Pink Flush
Off Camera:
Brows:
MAC Strut Brow Pencil
MAC Boy/Girl Brow Gel
Makeup Forever HD Foundation N173

You Might Want To Watch:
Highlighting/ Contouring Videos
http://youtu.be/yI_SqBMdajI

NEW, NEW, NEW!!!!

Watch ME!!!

2 comments:

  1. The link you posted is incorrect. I believe it should be http://www.visionofbeautyevents.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Melissa

      I corrected the Link.

      XOXO Kiani!

      Delete