Tuesday, April 1, 2014

MakeUPbyKIANI How do you wear your pop????


How Do You Wear Your Pop?
My right eye: This video details two different ways to accentuate your eyes and be on trend for spring.  I used colored glitter by to create focus under the lower lash line.  To create relative interest I used Inglot #77 Gel liner.  The lashes are dense but intense enough to mimic my lashes without mascara.  I thought this look would be cute for those of you on the go and wanting something easy and fast to create.
My left eye: Eye look #2 is my take on a modern, mode eye.  I layered MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot to prime my eye lid. Lashes were already applied before I filmed to replicate my clients that wear lash extensions.  I applied MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot to eliminate creasing and blended it in with my finger.  I grabbed my MAC 150 blending brush and began to create a smooth transition from my 35B Morphe Brushes palette. I started with a matte green blending back and forth in a consistent windshield wiper motion.  Second, I continued to intensify with a deeper shade of matte green and then a matte blue. The more matte shades applied the more intense the pigment.  With each addition of color move your brush down to create intensity in the transition area.  Note: transition shades should always be matte in texture.  This creates depth in the eye lid and saves the shimmer for areas needing to stand out!  Lastly I used the brightest blue on the palette to accent the ball of my eye.  Finalize the look with a stark application of Inglot #77 Gel liner on the lower and bottom lash line. Wing added to top and bottom.   Clean up with concealer if full concealer has been applied before eye look created. I used LA girls medium beige concealer refresh the under I area.  Enjoy!
Additional Videos to watch:
EyeBrow Tutorials:
http://youtu.be/r4NiXq-Fykwhttp://youtu.be/orc3Sbd2zKY
http://youtu.be/wpGBtUZa5EI



Highlight/Contour Tutorials:
http://youtu.be/GGgl0A1mRxY

Watch ME:




No comments:

Post a Comment