Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Detailed Triple WIng Tutorial


Hey Guys!  This video was inspired by a subscribers request for a pink and yellow look.  I haven't recorded a “Talk Through” video in a while so, I figured what better time than now?  I absolutely love the art of a Cut Crease.  The more you practice the more precision you will become.  I love a bold graphic eye too.  This look is right on trend for summer 2014.  I hope you all enjoy this tutorial and will continue to leave your request. I look forward to creating and being inspired by you, as always, if you haven’t subscribed to my channel, why not?  XOXO, Kiani
  
All products used in this video provided by Vision of Beauty Events.  To purchase inbox MakeUPbyKIANI@gmail.com

Hair provided by Hair Fetish by Moon Brazilian Remy 1 Bundle 16 inches colored to match my hair.  More details to follow in the next few days.  Be sure to follow me @ love_kiani on Instagram to be the first to know sponsors and their discounts offered for my subscribers.

Products Used:
Vision of Beauty - Mud Bath Creme Gel Liner
Vision of Beauty - Mello
Vision of Beauty - Sunkist
Vision of Beauty - Girly
Vision of Beauty - New Love
Vision of Beauty - Wine Brown
Vision of Beauty - Rusty Nail
Inglot Cosmetics - 77 Black Gel Liner
Vision of Beauty - Sweet Dreams

Watch ME!

1 comment:

  1. The best eye liner ever. I love it. I find the cleanse off mitt is able to get it off the best of anything. Actually I was looking for reviews on top cosmetic brand when i came across your interesting read.

    ReplyDelete