Sunday, June 8, 2014

My Top 6 Highlights Summer 2014


Hey Guys!  I couldn't help myself, I had to give you guys a list of  my top 6 favorite highlighters for summer 2014. Some are old some are new, but to me they will all do! For an added tip, apply your powder highlighters on top of freshly applied foundation. The dampness of the foundation creates a foiled glow to the skin and extra radiance.  Don't forget to contour, blush then highlight to make your your cheek bones pop!!! I hope you find this video beneficial.  Leave comments below on more products you want me to try. I might feature your comment in an
 upcoming tutorial.  Thanks for all your support. XOXO, Kiani

Products Reviewed:
Estee Lauder Pure Color Heat Wave
M.A.C Mineralized Medium Dark
Jafra Plum Gorgeous Shimmer - Purchase from Nicole http://www.myjafra.com/sites/nicolelangley
Elf Healthy Glow Warm Tan
Wet n Wild Reserve Your Cabana
M.A.C Mineralized Soft and Gentle

Watch ME!



No comments:

Post a Comment