Sunday, February 28, 2016

Drug Store Haul featuring Milani and Black Radiance

Hey Guys! I wanted to share some of my latest drugstore finds.  It was really inspiring seeing so many women of color all over the cosmetic departments advertisements. I knew I had to pick up as many things as I thought would be relevant to our make up game.  Thanks so much to those of you that requested the Milani Foundation! New Test or Invest Series coming up very soon.  Be sure to comment below on any other products you want me to review or to include makeup tutorial. I am playing editing catch up so be sure to subscribe to my channel to never miss another upload.  XOXO, Kiani

Products Included in the Haul:

Milani Conceal + Perfect Foundation (Tan and Sand):  Click Here

Black Radiance True Complexion BB Cream: Click Here

Black Radiance Color Perfect oil Free Liquid Foundation in Butter Scotch:  Click Here

Black Radiance True Complexion Contouring Palette:  Click Here

Black Radiance Urban Identity Shadow Trio in On Point (Browns):  Click Here

Black Radiance Urban Identity Shadow Trio in Correct  (Greens):  Click Here

Jordana Made To Last Liquid Eye shadow Forever Sand:  Click Here


Watch Me!



No comments:

Post a Comment