Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Synthetic Lace Front Wig Review Video



Hey Guys! I'm giving you all something a little different in this video, a natural looking wig review! As I transition to the protective style phase I think it will be fun to experiment with different wigs to get me through. Those of you that love changing up your hair know what I mean. All the details to this wig will be down below. Please, give this video a thumbs up if you like this wig on me and for more wig reviews. To be honest, I've already got my eyes on another oneπŸ˜‚πŸ’ƒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ˆπŸ‘„πŸ’ž. Also be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my channel to never miss another upload. XO, Kiani
Wig Cap

Booking and Pro request please send to makeupbykiani@gmail.com

Follow Me
www.MakeUPbyKIANI.com
Instagram:  Love_Kiani
Twitter:      Love_Kiani
Facebook:  MakeUPbyKIANI
SnapChat:  MakeUPbyKIANI

Big thanks to Jessica Pettway for reviewing this wig and planting the idea of trying it for myself in my mind. Check her out girls she's good!

Also Ms MuffinIsMyLovers. She reviewed this wig in a deeper hue. Two Thumbs up to her as wellπŸ‘πŸ‘

Hair Style:
RPC729 Scandal3
Lace Front Wig
Color:  XF27/30/613

website:  www.elevatestyles.com





Watch Me

No comments:

Post a Comment